chez nous Index du Forum
chez nous Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Pogba's Pre-Game Speech Against Argentina Revealed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    chez nous Index du Forum -> Entrée -> Entrée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 05:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pogba's Pre-Game Speech Against Argentina Revealed Répondre en citant

En route to the 2018 FIFA World Cup final, France superstar Paul Pogba delivered an inspiring speech to his teammates ahead of sbobet mobile their round of 16 fixture against Lionel Messi's Argentina.According to a number of players in the French squad, the Manchester United midfielder had a prominent leadership role in the dressing room during the global showpiece. In a documentary that aired on French television recently, Pogba showed he is cut out to be a leader as he gave his teammates a rousing pep talk ahead of their round of 16 tie against Argentina in Kazan."I want to see warriors on the field, guys," he told his teammates in a scene from the documentary aired by TF1."I do not want to go home! We sbobet mobile will finish happy! I want to party tonight. I want to be dead on the field, all together! I want men, warriors, soldiers.      "Today we will 'kill' them. Messi or no Messi, I do not care! We come to win this World Cup!" France lifted the World Cup for sbobet mobile the second time in their history on Sunday – their first triumph was on home soil in 1998.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 05:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    chez nous Index du Forum -> Entrée -> Entrée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange